Monday, June 8, 2009

Having a baby changes everything

As most of you know I am formerly not the neatest person in the world...my house often looked like the random scattered thoughts in my head...I often knew where stuff was and could find anything among utter chaos! I am glad to report that has somewhat changed since Preston...Upon washing dishes tonight and getting bottles rinsed to go into the dishwasher i realized that not only was i cleaning my kitchen before bed but i had done so every night since we moved into our new house! Shocking I know!!! I know it has to be done so i guess it has just become second nature...oh and the other shocking thing. Robert and I are the worlds worst at letting our clean clothes pile up in a stack on the guest bed...we dont mind washing but hate the putting away and folding...tonight i told him that i would come to bed after i get finished with laundry upon which he said you dont have to fold the ones in the dryer...my response Oh yes i do if i dont it will sit on the bed and i dont have time or energy to fold 8 loads at one time...I think I am turning into my mother ;o)

1 comment:

  1. hey! I just found your blog-yay! I have one that I try to keep up with but I'm not very good at it! LOL! You need to post some pics of sweet Preston soon! :)

    ReplyDelete