Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Inspired fit vs flab

Ok so I will admit it! I am skinny fat lol yes it sucks and I hate to admit it but yo yo dieting just isn't a long term thing. I am not over weight by any means but have extra "love" in places I wish it weren't lol. So I came across all these pictures of people that got inspired to get fit. I started taking Pure Barre classes on Tues and holy heck batman! I am sooo sore today. I won't lie I have considered not doing my insanity today...(I'm determine to make myself do it tonight before bed). So now I am trying to decide whether to follow paleo for 30 days or to do this inspired to be fit challenge on IG. Decisions decisions lol so my plan is starting Monday I will be clean eating and working out 6 days a week. The working out part I've got bc I've been doing it just got lazy after my beach trip last week.  So it will be 3 days of Pure Barre and three days of insanity for 30 days. Once that is done I am thinking maybe either keeping up pure barre (it's soooo expensive though) or just giving in and doing 30 day shred. I am also interested in the new Shaun T workout T25! I am ready to be firm and fit and not live by my scale. So wish me luck, lots of motivation, and pray for me bc I LOVE LOVE LOVE food. Mainly food that tastes good haha. I don't really like veggies so this will be tough for me to learn to like new foods. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested in T25 too! Do you follow Tania Baron (aka Tania the Machine from Insanity) on IG? She is soooo inspirational!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't but I will now!!!! Thanks for the info! It's so hard to get rid of this after baby belly I just can't seem to get rid of the squish lol

      Delete