Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Happy Boy

This little guy has been waking up so cranky for probably the last few months. Instantly screaming and crying in his bed probably bc he is woken up before he is ready by a loud brother. This morning I dressed P downstairs and we were quiet as mice. He woke up after 8 (which is rare) and he laid playing in his bed talking and laughing until 845 when I finally decided to go get him up. This is the smile that greeted me at the door. He instantly wanted to get dressed (another rarity). We started his morning with chocolate milk and a chocolate chip pancake and a whole lot of this:
Light sabers they "won" at the fair. They have been so much fun! And the light saber noise he makes is even funner lol. I hope everyone is having as great a morning as we are. If not I hope that sweet smile makes you smile this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment