Monday, November 22, 2010

7 weeks 2 days

So I finally had my doctors appt this morning and was sooo nervous! I don't know why since i knew what to expect! I guess since I had told Robert that I didn't need him to come with me I was just afraid we would get bad news. Got there and got into a room and waited for the Dr. He came in and we chit chatted for a while about Preston and how we cannot believe its been two years since he was born. By my calculations and Dr Desautel's calculations we determined that the baby will be due July 9, 2011 and that I am 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant. So exciting! He told me that he likes to have an ultra sound done at around 8 weeks so on December 3rd at 10:40 am we will get our first little peek at this sweet sprinkle in my tummy. I will be almost 9 weeks by then so hopefully it will look more like a baby and less like a bean. Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts during this special time in our lives. We are truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment