Monday, May 18, 2009

inching by every second of every day

Today totally drug by! I know its because I am overly excited about closing on our house!!! I went today and bought Preston the cutest swim trunks, rashguard shirt, and sun hat! He is going to be so adorable at the lake this weekend!!! I promise I will post pics! Speaking of the lake it has been so hard finding an infant life jacket for Preston! I called Bass Pro Shop after finding out they sold them online only for the guy to tell me that they do not sell life jackets for babies...they dont even make them! I quickly told him that yes they do make them and Bass Pro does indeed sell them online! He then said what are you looking for???what kind of jacket?!? Needless to say after he fussed at me for being the second person today to call asking him about them I decided that I would look somewhere else! Especially after he told me I cant help you i dont know what you are looking for LOL Some people have all the time in the world to help no one get anywhere!!! O well my friend Karens husband Andy is going to look at his work for me and I will probably buy it from there! Pray for me to keep my sanity as i get ready to finish out this week and find a life vest! Who knew it would stress me out so bad :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment