Saturday, May 16, 2009

Today and this week

So today has been a great day. Even though we had lots to do it was nice to finally have a day with just me, Robert, and Preston. Preston and I started our day early (6:15). I went in to a smiling face and a squeal of delight to see me this morning. I love the mornings he is sooo incredibly sweet!!! Robert joined us down stairs at about 830 and took over baby duty so that I could take a shower to get ready for our day. By 2 o clock we had eaten breakfast and lunch, gone to Nana and Paw Paws, Robert helped with yard work and uncovered their pool, then we went to Wal-Mart and picked up cleaning supplies for our new house. Yea we are so excited and can not wait to get it ready for us to move in. Tomorrow we are going to church where Robert and I get to be in the two year old class for worship care tomorrow the lunch at the in laws and on to Prestons first Biscuit baseball game! We get to sit in a box and i am so excited! I can not wait to buy him his first Biscuit tshirt he will be soo stinking cute! I will make sure and post a few pics on here tomorrow night!
Its going to be an incredibly busy week. Aside from packing we have our final walk through on Wednesday night and then we will close on our house Friday...followed by somehow getting the whole house cleaned, cabinets contact papered, Preston's room painted and carpets cleaned so we can begin moving on Saturday! I am going to be totally exhausted!!! But it will all be worth it in the end! Please keep us in your prayers and pray for our sanity this next week as it is going to be a crazy one!

Love to all!!!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment