Thursday, May 21, 2009

What a day!!!

Well as most of you know we are supposed to be closing on our new house tomorrow. at 1 in the afternoon! I check my email at 9 this morning and realize I have an email from the guy who is doing our mortgage. It reads that he just wants to let us know that underwriting is behind and that we may have issues with closing tomorrow...Long story short our paperwork was turned in beginning of May (there was supposedly not an issue then) but now all of a sudden they are saying it takes on the upwards of 3-4 weeks to go through underwriting!!! After consulting Robert I wrote him back and told him that it is unacceptable to tell us the day before closing that we are possibly not closing and that i do not care what kind of hoops he has to jump through we will close tomorrow at 1 no matter what!!! I am so frustrated! I spent all day at work arguing back and forth with him through email and then when i finally could start back working i was so enraged about the mortgage issue I couldn't even concentrate to work on anything! So at the end of the day i am told that he hopes that we get our paperwork tomorrow and that he was promised he would have something for us to get us closed tomorrow...call me crazy but that does not comfort me...still not knowing what is going on! So now we sit and wait in Limbo and are just doing a lot of Praying! We have taken time off work...rented a truck... lined up people to help us clean and move and watch Preston! Its been such a mess this last 13 hours!

also please pray for us as my crazy self is throwing a shower next weekend and its at my house lol. It will not be good if i have to send out a change of address note to everyone!!! Please pray for my sanity for if i stop laughing i am going to cry "o)

No comments:

Post a Comment