Monday, February 14, 2011

Griffin and Jackson are here!!!

My morning started at 5 am when I got a GREAT phone call from my best friend Heidi to tell me she was in labor and the Twins were on their way!!! After a super fast delivery, Griffin and Jackson entered this world at 34 weeks old! While they are in the NICU both babies and mommy are doing great! Breathing on their own and weighing in at 5lbs 10 oz and 5 lbs 7 oz! I have not seen them in person but I did recently see a picture of Griffin and he is super cute so I assume that Jackson is too! And they have gorgeous sandy blonde hair!! Congrats Heidi and Mike Slocumb!!! I cannot wait to meet these sweet boys and will continue to pray for a quick stay in the hospital so you can all be together as a family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment