Wednesday, June 8, 2011

35 weeks 4 days

So I am finally here! I have made it to the last month of my pregnancy and I couldn't be more excited!!! Went to my appt this morning and so far my BP is good, my weight is great (he even told me he was proud of me for my weight gain since the big 9 lb slip up in February). So far I am not dilated any but my cervix is starting to soften and he said that he can tell that Huxley's head is definitely head down in the birth canal but not completely down yet which is OK. I go back next Wednesday and we will see if I have made any progress. Dr. Desautel didn't think that I would progress any this week but he said that he thinks I will have made some progress by 37 weeks. He said he definitely wants Huxley to stay in til 37 weeks and so far we are still set on Inducing 7/7/11 if he hasn't made an appearance before then. Fingers crossed he will come before then because I am READY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment