Wednesday, June 15, 2011

36 weeks 4 days

So I went to the doctor this morning and everything still looks good. My BP is still good and he said my weight still looks good. I am 1 centimeter dilated but not yet effaced. I was happy to hear that I was progressing but honestly thought I would have started to efface by now. So needless to say I was kinda bummed when he said I wasn't. When I told him that everyone keeps telling me that he will be here by the 25th he said thats two weeks from now...I don't honestly see that being the case but anything is possible :o( He said that Huxley isn't fully engaged in the birth canal yet but that normally that doesn't happen until the 38 week marker. So now we are just playing the wait and see game. I am so ready for him to be here! I want to meet him and see his face and tell him how much I love him and am excited to be his mommy! Now if I could just get time to move on faster :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment