Friday, June 24, 2011

37 weeks 4 days

So nothing to report for this appt. I have been super busy and Monday even walked on the treadmill to try and get things moving for Huxley to come. Really had some decent contractions on Tuesday but it turns out was false labor. Contractions stopped by 1:30 or 2 and all was normal after that. Woke up Wednesday morning and was having some minor contractions but they went away as soon as I bathed and ate breakfast and got moving. Went to the Dr and everything is the same as last week. 1 cm dilated and no effacement. Its soooo annoying! The same thing happened with Preston and I am super sad it just didn't work the way I had hoped. I know its all in God's timing though so I just need to be patient! As of right now we are still set to induce on the 7th but my feet have been so swollen they hurt. I go back to the doctor on Wednesday and hopefully i can convince him to induce Friday the 1st! But we will see. Either way he will definitely be here in two weeks! I CANNOT wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment