Wednesday, November 30, 2011

4 month stats!

Well I am again late on the posting! Huxley is almost 5 months and again I have yet to take his four month picture! I will try to take one before he hits 5 months and will just upload pics. I don't know why I post them since the only people that read my blog see him in real life about once a week lol. O well. We went back to the Dr for his well baby check up (except he was still sick with the flu :o( ). Everything looked really good! He weighed 17.2 lbs and was 25.5 inches long. His head was 17.5 cm? He was in the top 10% for height and weight and is in the top 5% in his head circumference. Baby boy is going to be BIG!!! We started Cereal in a bowl which even though I wasn't supposed to I add a fruit to it. He seems to like it ok but would just prefer a bottle. I hope its just because he isn't used to it yet. We are about 3 lbs away from outgrowing his infant carrier so all I can hope is that it will last until at least January/February so I can get past Christmas and purchase P a new seat so Huxley can have his old one. I am kind of excited about getting Preston a new seat though. I think I have decided on the Britax Frontier 85 or the one with side impact cushions. I would like to have the one with the side impact but fear it won't fit in my car as of now. Our next vehicle will be a van so I know it will fit there but right now is when I really need it to fit so we will see. He is all excited about getting a big boy booster seat...part of me is excited with him but part of me is pretty sad about it! Where did my baby go??? Anyway I won't bore ya'll any longer with my random rambling. I promise to post more often and less wordy word and more pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment