Thursday, October 28, 2010

Surprise Surprise baby #2 is inside!!!

So my last post was a little pre-mature! I discovered yesterday morning at a little after 9 am that we indeed having another baby!!! How crazy! The one month I talk myself into thinking I am not pregnant it happens! I noticed Saturday that I was feeling a little tired but I didn't think much about it. Sunday night at MIT I kept yawning and was having a hard time staying awake! Monday I felt fine and Tuesday I realized i was getting tired throughout the day from cleaning and would have to take a break. I laid on the couch Tuesday night and almost went to sleep at 7 I was so tired. When I woke up Wednesday morning I decided that it was strange that I was so tired the night before and so I thought to myself I will take a test see that its negative and just wait for AF to show up around Saturday. Did the test, took the dogs up, went and got P up (which was strange because when i went in his first word to me was baby? baby?), started coffee and then realized i needed to check the test. When I got up there I had to look at it twice to make sure I was reading it right!!! Sure enough it said:


If my estimated due date by my workings is right it will be July 9, 2011. Which it probably is since I nailed Preston's dead on. We are so excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment