Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day two

Today was better. P was tired still so was running a tad sluggish today. I guess that means an earlier bedtime. He seems to really like school though which makes me happy. When he's happy so am I. 

Huxley has decided he wants to potty train. He pooped twice on the potty Saturday at my Aunt and Uncles house in GA which was exciting. So we went today and got some big boy undies. We will officially start in the morning. Hopefully he will get it fast...fingers crossed. 
Doesn't he look adorable lol he was so proud of himself! 

On another note my poor dog Toby apparently got trampled by the if dogs at my moms and now is hurt. I am hopefully he will feel better in a couple days if not then we will go to the vet. I am not looking forward to that bill but I can't let him suffer so we will do what we have to do. 

Other than that not much going on here. Just getting into the swing of things for the first week of school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment