Monday, August 19, 2013

PRESCHOOL

As I lay in bed this morning I can't help but think about how my oldest goes back to school today. I have mixed emotions. I am so excited for him because I know he is really excited but at the same time I am so sad because my baby is growing up. He is going to learn so much! I just have to keep it together ;)

UPDATE:
So I got Preston up and dressed for school and I said are you excited? He said no mama I'm nervous. :( I promised he would be fine and have the best time. After brushing his teeth he begged me to let him climb back into bed and rest a little longer :) we got Huxley up and left with breakfast in hand. I practically had to pry his Jessie out of his hands and promised she would come with us to pick him up. We walked into his classroom and you would've never known that he was nervous. He walked right in talked to a few friends and climbed into his seat. Sooo big! I didn't want to cry then but writing this update has brought tears to my eyes. When did he get so big?! I am super anxious and can't wait til I can pick him up! I can't wait to see how his first day went. 

Did you cry when you left your baby on the first day of school?!

No comments:

Post a Comment