Friday, August 9, 2013

Just a quick post

So I've been a tad bit under the weather since July and have had a lot going on which I've been dealing with internally. I began having pain in my lower left pelvis a few months ago and during a routine scan discovered a cyst on my ovary. The doctors are monitoring it for six weeks and I will go back for a follow up scan and doctors appt to discuss the findings. Well now it appears that I not only had a cyst develop on my right ovary but it has ruptured so I am feeling pretty awful. While 95% of cysts are benign and nothing to worry about I can't help but worry what if its something worse. Anyway, I am trusting that all will be fine but there is always that little voice in the back of my head shouting out fears. Please pray that all is fine and that it's just run of the mill cysts and nothing to worry about. Please pray that my mind will be put at ease and that the fears will subside. Please pray that the pain from the ruptured cyst will subside and that it heals on its own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment