Saturday, August 21, 2010

Things to get done

So I have been lazy today since we got back from our week long vacation yesterday and have tons of stuff to do now that I am a stay at home mommy and have no excuses to keep me from doing them. Here are somethings i would like to do now that i work in my house!

1. Get Organized!!! My house is so cluttered I need to do something to straighten it up.

2. Get P organized! He has way too many toys so i need to go through them and put up stuff he is too old for.

3. finally upload beach pictures and write a blog about our trip...other than discussing coke :o)

4. clean out my drawers and closet! I have TONS of pre-baby clothes that i will never fit into ever again! If you need some clothes ( some with tags still attached I am sure) let me know I might have something that will fit you ( sizes 6 and below).

5. Actually use the treadmill I begged Robert to buy me...and for longer than 10 minutes.

6. Learn to paint and actually use it. I have brushes and paints but just don't take the time to paint anything.

7. COUPON!

8. take more video of Preston.

9. Start MIT at Morningview and attend more regularly on Sunday nights.

10. spend more time with my nana and pawpaw.

11. come up with a schedule for cleaning house.

Thats all I can think of at the moment...although i am sure there are tons more that i will think of later...

No comments:

Post a Comment